Looking Pass The Stone Walls

Posted by Tai Le , Friday, December 19, 2008 10:43 PM

Hmm. Looking pass a stone wall? Why is that my title of this post, and the title of my page? I really have no clue. It's probably from the inspiration of Basshunter and his music. I'm currently listening to him while I write. Music is a great thing you know? Many people get to express their own individuality trhough music. Wheter it's singing, or playing an instrument. Oh well. I'm blabbing on too much. Let's see.. My reason for this page.

In the past years I have always lost my commitment in keeping a journal. It and I suck. I can never keep a regualar basis on anything. So, this is "blogger" is supposed to help me. Well, all I can say is that I'm glad I'm not famous. Things that I write won't be up on ads, or spammed all around the web! YESH! No fame for me! So I'm trying to commit myself to keeping a journal wheter it's online, or offline.

Okay, again the reason for the title "Looking Past The Stone Wall" is because my whole life I have been trying to be someone who craved, and wanted to be popular, or liked, but I realized that I'm just me, and I need not to be anything other than myself. People will definitely accept me for who I am. I'm a Jehovah's Witness. Who cares?! Just because I don't celebrate holidays doesn't mean I don't have an exciting life. I get presents, and random gifts anytime. NO reason to wait until a birthday, or Christmas to wait for a present... >.<>.<



Well Until Later,
iPodTai :]

Currently Listening To: Angel In The Night - Basshunter

1 Response to "Looking Pass The Stone Walls"

BboyDemolition Says:

Yes! This is excellent. I am also one of Jehovahs Witnesses and I love that song by basshunter-angel in the night, also all i ever wanted, DotA, and im your basscreator.

Post a Comment